Monday, February 15, 2010

hello evryone! JAI HIND! welcome 2 my blog...
i took sm time 2 decide wht do i name my blogpage... i thot of 'bak-bak' bt den wo bohot gaavthi ho jata... n den i thot of sth dat ws on my mind 4 long.... in most probs dat v face in our social life, v dont communicate our things... v keep it 2 ourself.. smtimes dats d way it shud b bt dats nt d case in ALL d cases... v dont tell ppl close 2 us wht they lack in or wht imprvmnt do v seek in dem... y? v call dem our 'closed ones' so its our duty 2 tell dem... sm ppl may disagree wid me... bt wht m sayin is in a gen sense... i blv dat mutual cooperation n coordination is d best way of learning... n dis can b done d best wid frnz (who else?)... so v shud communicate whtevr is on our mind! yes, practically speaking v do need 2 keep mum according 2 d situation.. bt as shakira says, 'whenever, wherever....' let ur mind n heart xpress d real u!!

dats all 4 d time... i m nt a writer n may b my 1st evr blog post, well, it sucks... bt dis ws my 1st attmpt n m proud of it!!

Jai Hind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment